Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone ever tried Green Tea hp? I wanted some reviews b/c i was interested to try the powder mix.?

Green Tea Hp is a powder mix of green tea you add to water.


Greenteahp.comHas anyone ever tried Green Tea hp? I wanted some reviews b/c i was interested to try the powder mix.?
Check out the reviews at http://www.nutritionaltree.com.Has anyone ever tried Green Tea hp? I wanted some reviews b/c i was interested to try the powder mix.?
Yes, I have been on them for over a month now.. I can't believe how much they have been working and I didn't even pay attention until my pants didn't fit anymore. I have lost almost 10 pounds. What I have noticed with the Greentea is that I dont need to pay attention on what I eat. It works!!!! Report Abuse

I just bought a box and lost 8 pounds in a month without even trying! It seems expensive (mine was $77 with tax) but when you compare it to vending machine and gas station drinks, it's not so bad! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment