Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried ultra green tea powder?

Hey are you talking about the Ultra Lean Green tea like at http://myultragreentea.com ? If so, a friend of mine has been using this green tea powder for a couple weeks and she says she feels more energized and it has helped her lose weight when combined with exercise. I just ordered a free trial for myself so I can hopefully give a more personal opinion later!Has anyone tried ultra green tea powder?
Are you talking about Matcha green tea powder?


It's made from the greenest tea leaves in the world grown under 90% shade and then ground to a fine powder.


It's the tea they use in the Japanese tea ceremony.


If that's what you're talking about, yes.Has anyone tried ultra green tea powder?
I dont know about the ultra part. But I take green tea extract which is powdered green tea in little capsules. I dont see any negative side effects and I assume I get the benefits.
Why would you want to use powder, when you can use teabags?
Yeah, I snorted a line this afternoon. Its' great.
yeah and I had diarrhea for a week. No joke. Avoid at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment